Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wearing Reading Glasses

Lately I've been noticing that my eyes are bothering me more and more. Ever since I was young I have gone to the eye doctor...and have reading glasses that I am supposed to be using. Like many people with reading glasses...since it's not something I absolutely need...most times I choose not to wear them. However, with all the time I spend in front of the computer doing work these days...I've realized that many of my headaches and eye strains are probably due to this decision. For that reason, I decided to start wearing them and see if it helps. So far, after only a few times of trying...I've noticed a HUGE difference! The glasses help take the pressure and strain off of my eyes and really make doing my work a lot easier. I am thinking I probably should make an eye appointment fairly soon now...as it has probably been 2 or 3 years?! :P

No comments: