Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Baby

Kaelyn has sure been a busy bee lately! She learned to crawl a few weeks ago...and ever since has been going everywhere...getting into everything. I can see why it's so important to baby proof the house. There are some things that I still have out, not unsafe items by any means, that she's simply going to have to learn not to touch...like books, picture frames, etc. I can't believe how quickly she learned to not only crawl...but from get to place to place with such ease. I now find her pulling up on things as well and standing. She still does not have the balance she needs to do this without supervision...but it's just amazing how they learn one thing, and then they're off to the next. They're so smart and so much fun to watch! She keeps us busy, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world...I love being a mom!

No comments: