Friday, June 20, 2008

Home Improvements

Isn't it nice to have family who is willing to help?! My parents are the best. Last night they came up after getting off from work so my dad could help Scott some more in our basement. In a fairly short amount of time they really got a lot done! Many of the walls are already up and drywalled...with just a few sections left to go. It's really starting to come together and I couldn't be happier! Soon we will have a nice bedroom, playroom, and family room down there that will be finished off. It's taken some time...but with good help like this, I'm sure it will be done in no time! They are thinking about coming back up on Sunday for a while to help some more. My dad will help Scott, and my mom said that she would help me paint an accent wall in our kitchen...I can't wait! Stay tuned...I will add pictures as we go!

No comments: