Monday, August 20, 2007

Piano

Now that we're all moved in to our new place, the piano is the only thing left to move in. The piano that I'm going to be getting for our new home is actually one that I grew up learning how to play on. When I was younger, I was really interested in learning how to play the piano. My parents found a great piano for just 75 dollars!! They bought it and brought it home, where they stained it and got it looking so beautiful!! This piano was one that had been in a school and kids had market all over it. After sanding it down and staining it...the piano looks as good as new and so beautiful!! My parents did such a GREAT job on it! I was so excited to have this piano when I was younger, and will be very happy to get it moved into my new home. I'll keep you updated on how that process is going.

No comments: