Friday, August 17, 2007

Grand Am Hubcaps

About a month ago we were driving in a storm and our car stalled when we drove through some very deep water. I know, I know...you're not supposed to dry through deep water. But, it was raining very hard and was difficult to see ahead of us. So before we even could do anything, or knew that we were about to enter water, we were stuck and the car died. Thankfully it wasn't a huge deal as far as car repairs go, but the front two hubcaps broke and only half of it is still on each front tire. My husband would really like to get two front hubcaps, as he says he feels silly driving it that way. He even told me that he wants them so bad that he'd be happy if that's what I got him for his birthday.:) I guess we better start looking, hopefully there's something out there.

No comments: