Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MyFitnessPal.com

As I was browsing the web the other day, I came across a great site that offers information on their free diet and fitness website. MyFitnessPal.com is a great site, and one that I thought many of my readers may enjoy taking a look at. They have a calorie counter that is really easy to use, and the great thing about it is that it helps to teach us better eating habits and basically how to live a healthier lifestyle overall by helping us see the calories in food, as well as a calorie chart. I was really intrigued by all this website had to offer, and I'm sure you will be as well. The greatest part is that their site is 100% free!! Take a look today and see what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that´s the second time i saw your face on the internet today... now i gotta say it... you´re cute :)
byyyeee