Monday, August 13, 2007

Air Jordan Shoes

I don't know about you, but when I was in high school...the shoe that everyone had to have was the Air Jordan's. Air Jordan shoes have been a popular trend for as long as I can remember, and they still continue to be a shoe that many people enjoy to wear. My husband absolutely LOVES these shoes, and would really like to get a pair for when he plays basketball. He goes on and on about how comfortable they are and how much he misses the old pair that he used to have...but grew out of. Maybe this would make a good birthday gift for him at the end of this month...hmm...now there's an idea!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna..gifting a pair of basetball shoes to ur husband is a great idea..this will make ur hubby happy...i too think of gifting my hubby with a pair of shoes.Thanks for ur blog..that gave me an idea.

Unknown said...

ya i too in list of 'air jordan shoes' lover.This seem to be very much comfortable.I love to were this shoes

Anonymous said...

Good stuff on Jordans. I also like to wear perfect varieties of Jordans shoes. I think , there is a lot of choice in colours and style for comfort shoes with this brand.

asmilewyt said...

i also like to have new designed nike dunk sb shoe. Just took a look at http://nike-sbdunks.com and found it's interesting