Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Maternity Top


Being pregnant I find one of the hardest things is finding maternity clothes that I like. I mean, there's all kinds out there, but some are more of a one-size fits all, making them rather boxy and baggy... and I would rather have the more shapely and cute clothes...kind of like I used to wear before I got pregnant. I was pretty excited when I learned about Kiki's Fashions and all the cute maternity clothes they offer. Just looking at their clothes you can see that they have stylish clothing, especially for people in their 20's like me. They're so cute and I'm so excited because I got one of their shirts in the mail yesterday and can't wait to wear it. It's so cute!! I was needing something a little longer since my belly is growly pretty fast, but still wanted something shapely and one that tied in the back to help it fit to my body type. This shirt does just that. It's really exciting to find a site like this. I definitely am going to keep their site bookmarked on my computer and plan on shopping with them again soon! If you're pregnant and looking for cute stylish clothes, you should definitely check out Kiki's Fashions!! Trust me...they have something for everyone.

No comments: