Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Belisi Radio

I am the type of person who works on the computer quite often. Whether it be blogging, doing bills, or something else...that is where I spend most of my time. Since I'm on the computer so much, I always enjoy listening to music....especially when I can find an online radio to listen to. The only problem with most online radios is that you encounter countless commercials and advertisements and don't always get to listen to the songs you love right away. That's why I'm happy to say that I found Belisi Radio - the sound of Belisi, where you don't have to deal with that and you can listen to the songs that you want. Whether you like some of the more current artists or are looking for something a little more classical...you'll find it here on Belisi Radio. I was really happy to see that they had Chris Tomlin, as he is one of my all time favorite artists. I could listen to his music for hours. Check it out and find the music you're in to. This is a paid post.

No comments: