Thursday, July 12, 2007

Capella University

I recently read a web release about an author, Sara Orem, who actually works for Capella University. Before I even read the press release I thought that her latest book that she helped co-author would probably be about education in the school or something. Once I read it, I realized that her book is about education in a sense, but it's about educating those who work one on one with people, like coaches, bosses, etc. Basically, Appreciative Coaching: A Positive Process For Change is to help people like coaches and bosses help their employees see their strengths and what they're good at. Focusing on their positive attributes will in turn help their organizations in a good way. If you work in business or think that this book would be helpful to your organization...check it out today.

No comments: