Thursday, July 12, 2007

Capella University

I think at some point I would really like to get my master's degree. I don't know if I will get it anytime soon with a baby on the way and I'm sure more down the line...but at some point I would really like to get it...probably in education. I think when I do, I may look at Capella University because they are an online university so I could do my work from home. There are actually over 17000 people who go to Capella right now, including Tammy Alexander who also had a dream of getting her masters and is doing it now through them. She is studying Education which I think is just great as a fellow educator myself. She even received the FBI Director's Community Leadership Award and was very honored to get it. Learn more about how you can get your master's degree like Tammy on Capella's site today.

No comments: