Thursday, July 26, 2007

My New Pacifier


Being pregnant and due within the next few months, there are many things that my husband and I still need for our baby. A pacifier is something that I'm sure we're going to need and that's why I was SO excited to have the opportunity to get one from mypacifier.com and review the product. The neatest thing about the pacifiers from this site are that they're personalized pacifiers! That's right...you get to personalize the pacifier with your child's name. That helps to ensure that you are not getting them mixed up at daycare or losing them as often. I thought that this was the coolest thing about this pacifier. Well, that, and the fact that you get to choose from almost every color of the rainbow. What a neat way to give your baby a unique and customized gift. These pacifiers are really reasonable too. I'm considering buying some more. They are only 15 dollars for a pack of three! I thought that was pretty good....don't you?? If you have a baby or will be having a baby, or know someone that could use a good quality pacifier like this...then check out this site today.

No comments: