Friday, July 13, 2007

Podcasts

It seems like taking online courses is becoming more and more popular among people today. I think it's a great thing, especially for people who are working full time and supporting a family. Capella University is one that I've heard most about and from what I've seen I am really impressed. I've even taken a liking to the podcasts that they put on there, as they are quite interesting. I enjoy listening to what students, faculty and staff have to say about their experience at Capella University. The latest one I had the opportunity to listen was an interview with a Master's student, Carla Chladek and her work at the Pentagon. I really thing the podcasts are a great feature that this university offers, and I recommend others check them out as well.

No comments: