Tuesday, February 20, 2007

RockStartup

The team at PayPerPost comes up with some pretty creative things to put in their episodes on RockStartup.com. I must say that they all usually catch my attention and hold it the entire time I watch it. It was really difficult for me to choose my favorite one, because I really enjoy them all. I guess I would have to say that my favorite episode would be episode 11: Can't Hardly Weight though. This episode was kind of like the reality tv show, The Biggest Loser. Everyone weighs themselves and realizes that collectively as a group they could lose some weight. So, they were split into teams and as a group they tried to lose the most weight over a 6 month time period. Every week they have to weigh in to see how much weight they lose. I was most impressed by Britt and Veronique. They were very serious about losing the weight at first and even tried a drink that was supposed to help their diet. I'm not going to tell everything abuot the video so that others can enjoy it too. It's really a good video though and was quite humorous. I am not sure what I would like to see in the future from RockStartup.com because these episodes are creative and I am always surprised with what they come up with. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. I suggest that anyone interested in learning more about the RockStartup episodes check this site out today.



No comments: