Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Belisi Radio

I often find that because of the amount of work that I have to do on the internet, I am on my computer a lot during the day. During this time it's always nice to listen to the music I like. I am always looking for online radio stations to listen to while I work. If you are like me, then do I have good news for you! Belisi, who is a luxury online retailer of high-end things like silk ties and women’s handbags, has launched a new online radio station called, Belisi Radio. Much like the qualities that Belisi looks for in fashion, such as beauty and class, he also wants for Belisi Music. Belisi Radio offers music from today's hottest artists and music legends. It's a great way to listen to great music while doing your work. Check it out today and experience Belisi Music. This is a paid post.

No comments: