Friday, February 9, 2007

New Affiliate Program

PayPerPost never ceases to amaze me! I never know what they're going to come up with next, but it's always something bigger and better than the last time! The PayPerPost affiliate program started by paying bloggers for referring friends which I thought was a wonderful idea. This was a great way to build the blogger community on PayPerPost. Now they've come up with an even better way to get the word out there about PayPerPost and to build traffic and links. This program is referred to as "Review My Post". All bloggers have to do is simply put a badge at the bottom of every post that they do, sponsored and those that are not sponsored. Prospective posties are invited to advertise on blogs of their choice to make money for themselves as well as the blogger who posted the post. It's incredibly easy for anyone to do. They just have to click on the badge and sign up with PayPerPost. What a great idea! This gives new bloggers a unique opportunity to make money, $7.50 for them and $7.50 for the person who made the post. It's such a great opportunity to earn money and get people familiarized with PayPerPost. It's a way to get thousands of links back to your site and have the potential to earn money for each one. It's something I would never have thought of doing, but PayPerPost is ever-changing and always is surprising me with what they've come up with. I think it is a great opportunity, and I am definitely going to take advantage of it! This is a paid post.




No comments: