Sunday, February 25, 2007

News At PayPerPost

PayPerPost never ceases to amaze me with all that they come up with. They're always coming up with new ideas to make their bloggers more money, and to help reward them for all that they do. Now they're saying that they're going to come up with a whole new idea and that it will be coming out in the very near future. I am very excited to hear this. Although they always seem way more creative than I am, I think that I could take a guess as to what they might be doing. I think that it's one of two things that they have up their sleeve. My one thought was that they may be having a new program, where bloggers are paid every time someone clicks on a link in their blog. This would be another step forward from the most recent program that they started, Review My Post, to grow blog traffic. The other thing that I think PayPerPost could possibly be doing in the near future is to have a lot more opportunities offered to their bloggers. They've come up with a great new system where bloggers who have higher pageranks are rewarded with higher paying opportunities. I feel that the next thing that they may do is offer more opportunities to bloggers with high pageranks and those with lower pageranks alike. Although they always seem to surprise me with what they come up with, I think that it could be something along these lines. I would be thrilled if they did something like this, and I feel the world would react in the same way! This is a paid post.

No comments: