Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oysters

I was sitting here trying to think up an oyster joke. As I did, I thought of many that I've heard before...but inventing my own...that's a task. The only thing I could come up with was "What did the oyster say to the other oyster?....You crack me up." I know, I know...I'm sure there are many other jokes out there that are way better...but as I thought of it, I just had to chuckle...:). On a more serious note though...this talk of Oysters got me thinking about how I need to share the Be Oyster Aware website that I recently came across. In looking at this site you will find useful information for consuming oysters in a healthy manner. For some people, it can be very risky to their health to consume raw Gulf oysters. You can educate yourself by utilizing this very informative site.

No comments: