Monday, March 3, 2008

Decorating Time

We have been doing some remodeling in our home recently, and tonight we got a big part of it done! We had a bedroom that was quite large, so we decided to split it and build a wall. Now there are two rooms, a bedroom and an office! The wall got finished the other day and tonight Scott ended up painting it! He's so good at that kind of stuff...he had it done in no time. It looks really nice! I'm so happy to have it all done. I'm not the type of person who likes having things "unfinished", so to have it done is a relief. I told him that now I'm excited to get started decorating it! How fun will that be?! I'm so excited!! That's probably my favorite part about redoing anything in any room. We get our new pictures of Kaelyn this week, so I'm sure some of those will go up on that wall in some sort of an arrangement. It will be something fun for me to do in the near future. Yeah!

No comments: