Friday, March 28, 2008

Greeting Card Site


There's nothing better than sending a meaningful card to someone. No matter if it's a holiday, a time worth celebrating, or a sympathy card....they always mean so much when they come from the heart. The thing is though....sometimes cards are even better when they can be personalized to truly let the person know how you feel. When I go into a store, there are many times that there's just not the right card. It either has people on the card that look nothing like my family, or the words just don't feel like they're personal enough. That's why I am so happy to share with you a site that I recently came across. CardsDirect.com is the site, and they have an outstanding selection of photo greeting cards available. What's even better is that you can personalize these Photo Cards with writing and pictures!! I went through a lot of the cards and had lots of favorites. However, the best would have to be the following Christmas card with the baby on the front. I don't know if it's because having a daughter of my own that this is a card I would probably choose or what....but I thought it was adorable! Whatever the occasion...this site has it all! I definitely recommend you check out their site to learn more about all that they have to offer.

No comments: