Monday, March 3, 2008

Favorite Television Shows

I typically do not have a lot of time during the day to watch television. However, when my husband comes home from work, we enjoy watching a few shows throughout the week. The one that starts our week off is John and Kate Plus 8. Ever seen it? It's a really great show about a family who is raising 8 children. As a parent now myself I find it very interesting. We also enjoy watching American Idol. This takes up three nights a week...so although we don't always get to see each one in full...we do our best to catch what we can and make sure to watch the "results" shows on Thursday nights. It's fun to have shows like these to look forward to each week. It's something that Scott and I can do together, even in the business of a work week and a baby. I enjoy it, and can't wait for my week of American Idol to start tomorrow night!!

No comments: