Monday, March 3, 2008

IZEARanks.com

Wow, I cannot believe it! I was sitting here after having put my daughter down to bed for the night, and I thought..."I might as well get on and check PayPerPost to see if they've put on any of those great 1K Tuesday posts yet". To my surprise, after only a few short minutes of checking it out...here one popped up!! I hurried with my cursor and what do you know...I GOT IT!!! I am thrilled beyond words! What a treat to have this opportunity, not only to make some great money, but also to help spread the word about PayPerPost and their new IZEARanks.com, a new blog ranking system.

Not all that long ago, PayPerPost released the news that they had launched IZEARanks.com. I was pretty excited about this when I first heard about it....it was great that our blogs were now going to be ranked in a way other than PageRank. I really liked the idea of being able to very easily install the code into my blogs to get my RealRank. It's great because it helps to measure the actual traffic your blog brings in and the influence it has in the blogosphere. In the excitement of learning about this wonderful tool PayPerPost created, you can imagine I quickly made an account and added my blogs.

I'm not sure what others think about it, but so far I am really enjoying all that it has to offer. I can go in, find out what my blogs are ranked at, see how they rank against other sites, and even see how many page views and unique visitors I have come through each month. Something else I really enjoy is searching through the "Top 100" blogs that this site makes available. I think there's a lot to be learned from sites that are ranking that high, and I for one am always willing to learn more about how to make my blog better. So far, I am seeing that I rank kind of in the middle when compared with other blogs. There are some that rank lower than me, and some that rank higher than me. I am okay with this, but continually try to learn from those who have better RealRanks and work at making my blog one that people will not only enjoy, but keep coming back to.

Overall, I think IZEARanks.com is a great new tool!! I have had fun learning the stats of my own blog, as well as searching out other blogs as well. In fact, this site has given me a wonderful opportunity to find other great blogs out there, some of which I now visit quite frequently. If you haven't made it a point to be a part of IZEARanks.com yet, you must sign up now. It's really a neat tool that I think many would enjoy.



No comments: