Friday, December 19, 2008

Kaelyn Dancing

There's nothing better than watching a baby dance!! It started out when Kaelyn was quite young...she'd bob her head and get all excited when she'd hear music of any kind. Now, she's older and has started to stand out in the middle of the room, bobbing her head, turning her hips and bouncing her legs to all kinds of music....a tune she hears on the TV, the songs her toys play, etc. It's pretty adorable if you ask me!! :) No matter what kind of day I'm having...I always enjoy Kaelyn's dancing. She can bring a smile to my face in an instant...what a joy she is! I happened to capture her dancing last night as she played with a "Guitar Hero" toy from the cereal box. Isn't it something that something as simple as a cheap toy from Kellogg could provide endless fun for a one year old??! :)

No comments: