Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Weekend Ahead

This weekend is going to be GREAT!! We have plans almost every day and I can't wait. Our fun begins tomorrow night with the local parade that we go to every year. It should be pretty fun...I think Kaelyn will really enjoy it as long as the mosquitoes aren't too bad. Friday is the 4th...that day we spend with Scott's family at the lake. I don't think we'll be going to fireworks this year...but that's ok....I think we might be able to see them from our house actually. Saturday my side of the family has a family reunion and then Sunday my brother and his family will be visiting from Texas for a while. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so that should be a good time as well! I guess I'll have lots to talk about after the weekend is over!!

No comments: