Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lilaguide.com

As a new parent I know how nice it is to get more experienced parents advice on the things we purchase and different services we may use. In looking up a particular item that we were thinking about buying recently, I came across a site put on by the Knot, Inc which is a leading life even media and services company. Their newest site is Lilaguide.com. This is a great place for parents like me to go to and find real reviews written by other parents about baby stores, gear, services and more! They have over 32,000 listings and over 120,000 reviews. That is a ton, don't you think?! Wow!! I was really impressed with all the products they offer and am happy to say that I found what it was I was looking for. If you'd like to find a review on something...anything...check this site out today.

No comments: