Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The MorningStar Academy

Being a new parent, the conversation has come up about homeschooling our little girl one day between my husband and I. At this point it's just conversation, but I know the time will come soon enough when we have to make a decision, so it never hurts to think about it sooner than later. You hear more and more parents considering this option, and as a parent and teacher, it is something I'm interested in learning more about. In doing some research of my own I came across The MorningStar Academy. They are a Christian based private school online, which is very impressive to me by the way. They are a fully accredited school based online, making it convenient and easy for parents, as well as students. What I like best is that everything you would need is right there. Students study, do assignments and tests, and communicate with other students in the online community all from home on the computer!

As a parent it has to be comforting to know that your child would be in a learning environment that is safe and effective, while teaching the important things in life! From what I've learned so far, this is a school that offers the support system that a homeschooled student needs, through everything that is available to them online! Isn't that great?!! They actually have an online homeroom with everything that they need right there.

I was very impressed with all of the information this site had to offer on their school and all that they offer, both parents and students. In visiting their site you'll find all the information you need to decide whether or not this is the path you'd like to take with your children. Learn more by visiting their site today and you'll see why I am strongly considering this option for my own child. Take a look at The MorningStar Academy Student Demo as well. Homeschooling is not an easy task and it's nice that there's a school like this online to help boy parents and children k-12.

No comments: