Friday, February 22, 2008

Greatest Man in History

Have you ever received a forward in your e-mail, or read something that really touched your heart..a poem perhaps?? Usually when I get forwards I either throw them out before I even read them, or read them quickly and then throw them out. Between caring for my daughter, tending to the chores I have, and working online, I rarely have time to sit down and read through all of the forwards I get each day. However, there was one that I received a while back that really touched my heart....
The Greatest Man in History
The Greatest Man in History was and is Jesus Christ, He had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He died and was buried in a borrowed tomb, yet He lives today. I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!!

No comments: