Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Dr Appointments

Kaelyn has her 4 month appointment coming up very soon...I can't believe that she is almost that old already! Where does the time go?! I just love going to her doctor's appointments! It's so much fun getting to see how much she's grown and changed since the last time we went. Most of the time at these appointments babies receive their vaccinations. However, this is something my husband and I decided against, so they're not a part of each appointment as they normally would be. You can learn more about Vaccination Safety and the reasons why we chose not to on my Mom's Balancing Act website. I think I'm most interested to find out how much she's grown! She's almost doubled her weight already, so I'm curious to see how much she's grown since her two month appointment!

No comments: