Thursday, March 1, 2007

Vacation Rentals

My hubby and I love to travel, but now that Scott is working full time, we don't get to do that much. I would say that our favorite place to go is Myrtle Beach. We went there on our honeymoon, and also once with my parents, and we absolutely love it! It's such a beautiful place, especially during the summer time. It's a family oriented type of atmosphere, with never-ending things to do. They have waterparks, theme parks, golf, shopping, movies, and so much more! There's something for everyone in Myrtle Beach and we can't wait to go back. I was doing a little research and found a great website that offers vacation rentals in Myrtle Beach, and many other places throughout the US as well! They have a number of different rentals to choose from, varying in the number of rooms, price, etc. Everyone is sure to find something that suits their taste and pocketbook. Next time we travel to South Carolina, I'm definitely going to check into these vacation rentals. If you're interested, check them out today and plan your next vacation.

No comments: