Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is crazy...

People come up with many crazy wedding ideas, but in the past year I have heard of two that were just crazy. These people must be very adventurous and not want the typical wedding where there are bridesmaids and groomsmen dressed up and standing by them in the front of a church. So you're probably wondering about what crazy weddings I'm talking about. Well, the first one actually happened in my home state this past year at a waterpark! There was a couple who got married at the top of a water slide and then went down it together as everyone stood around watching. Then, just recently in the news, I heard that there was a couple in Montana who got married as they snowboarded down a mountain. They were literally going down the mountain as the pastor had them recite their vows. Their guests were on the slopes and watched the "ceremony". I'm sure there have been lots of crazy things that people have done, but these are two of the craziest that I have heard.

No comments: