Monday, March 5, 2007

Kerosene Heaters

In browsing the web, I came across a website that I wanted to share with everyone http://products.desatech.com is a site that offers a number of different types of heaters. One of these types are kerosene heaters. I know that my Grandpa used to have kerosene heaters that he would sell in his gas station, and he would also use them in his shop. This was the best way to ensure that he would stay warm while working in the bitter cold during the winter time. I know that this is something that my husband would really like to have at his place of work as well for the same reason. He's working outside and in shops a lot, and it would be nice for him to have one of the portable kerosene heaters offered on this site. Maybe I'll surprise him with one sometime. Check it out if you're interested in learning more about the various heaters this site offers. This is a paid post.

No comments: