Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Digital Photo Frames

I came across a really neat site that I wanted to share with all of you. Digitalframez.com is the site, and they specialize in digital photo frames and wireless baby monitors. These products are absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. The first thing that really caught my attention was the digital photo frames because I love pictures and have them everywhere around my home. The only problem I have run into with the busyness of life, is that I don't always have time to run to the store to get all of my pictures off my disk and printed out. Now this won't be a problem with a digital photo frame. All I have to do now is stick my memory card into the frame and use the remote control to choose how I want my slide show to go. Another item that I thought was really cool was the variety of baby monitors that can be purchased. They actually have a baby video monitor which allows you to keep an eye on your little one, while having the wireless Baby monitor at your side. The way it works is there's a toy with a camera in it. You leave this in the room where your child is and it captures everything on the monitor. How cool is that?!? I don't have children yet, but when I do this will definitely be something that we'll have to look into! Check this site out today and experience the world of LCD photo frames and baby monitors.


No comments: