Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer in Texas ~ Guest Post




Summer in Texas

Authored by Rickey Combs

What is it about summertime that I love so much? I think it really takes me back to my childhood when we used to all run around with bare feet and go swimming in the lake whenever we had the chance. Sometimes, even though I’m an adult, I like to make homemade popsicles when the weather warms up and really get into the summer spirit. Recently I went to www.texasElectricityPROVIDERS.com because my air bills were just getting out of control since it’s so hot here in Texas and I even talked to my brother about going in on a pool membership with me so we could take a dip when it gets really hot! I love this time of year and I adore being able to wear shorts and stuff like that – if it were up to me I would dress like this twelve months out of the year but I’m not sure everyone else would be okay with that! Summer’s here in Texas and I invite all of y’all to come on down and see what it’s all about!

**I was compensated for this guest post.**

No comments: