Saturday, July 30, 2011

Medications

I feel like everywhere I look and read there are new alerts from the different medications we take. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to try a more holistic, natural approach to our ailments. For instance, I just read that on January 4 of this year, the Food & Drug Administration alerted healthcare professionals to rare cases of severe liver damage associated with the use of Multaq. I know it said "rare", but still... the possibility is kind of scary. Symptoms of severe liver damage include stomach pain, weakness, shortness of breath, redness, difficulty breathing, rashes, diarrhea, rapid weight gain and more. It's definitely something to be cautious of if you've taken this. If you have taken it and experience symptoms, it would be worth looking into a Multaq lawsuit.

No comments: