Saturday, July 30, 2011

Actos Lawsuit

I have never had diabetes, but I do know people who struggle with it. It's sad to hear how much it can affect people's lives. I get high blood sugar while pregnant sometimes, and am thankful when it figures itself out once I have my babies. I feel for the people who deal with it on a daily basis for life though. Many people take medications...so I thought it important to share something I recently read about Actos. Actos is an oral diabetes medicine that has been shown by recent studies to lead to serious injuries like heart attacks, heart failure, and an increased risk of bladder cancer which can lead to an Actos lawsuit possibly. Basically, Pioglitazone, the chemical name for Actos was sold under the trade names Actos, ActoplusMet, Competact and Duetact....so these are things you need to watch for if you have diabetes.

No comments: