Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a while!

It's definitely been a while since I've been able to post here. Life has been very busy, not giving much time to devote to my blogs. We are currently in the process of selling our home and buying a new one closer to Scott's job. WOW...what a process that has been. I knew it was going to be busy and overwhelming, but it's also very stressful when you're trying to do both things at once. Thankfully our house has been received well, and we're hoping to have an offer on it soon! I will keep everyone posted on that.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately! It's about time though, right?! I was tired of winter weather. I could definitely live with these 80's temps all year long. It's great. Kaelyn is sure loving it too. She's old enough this year to really enjoy the outdoors. We've been outside a lot...and she is busy running all over the place when we do. She also loves bubbles and sidewalk chalk. I'm so glad I'm able to be home with her and experience all these things with her. It's wonderful!

These are a couple of pictures taken of her yesterday as we enjoyed some time outside. :)






No comments: