Friday, April 24, 2009

Get Your Education Online

Getting your education online is becoming more and more popular! It's something that allows people to further their education while still being able to keep their full time jobs. I think it's great and know that Scott has even considered it before. Capella University is probably the one I've heard most about. They are a fully accredited online university that is known for their quality education and variety of programs offered. I was very impressed when looking into them further. As I did some searching for Scott, I found a web release discussing their Sunny Andrews Award, given to Jeannie McGuire who received a master's degree in human services from this online degree. It seems that many students and faculty members go on to do great things after Capella!
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: