Saturday, November 8, 2008

Capella University

I'm sure many are like me and have considered going back to college to get their masters degree. It's a thought that has crossed my mind, especially when I was teaching. If I ever did go back to further my education though, after looking over many online colleges, I would probably look into Capella University, because they are a fully accredited online University that would make it easy for me to keep doing the things that I do now, and go to school from the comfort of my own home. It's so easy and getting a quality education at the same would be great. Recently I was on their site...as I've been many times...and found their latest Inside Online Education podcast. It featured a discussion with Beverly Enns who is a faculty chair for ready/literacy there. I really enjoy that they offer these interviews with real staff and students...it helps people become more educated on what their school has to offer. If interested, you should check it out for yourself on their site today.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: