Monday, October 27, 2008

Giving to Charity

There are a lot of great sites out there these days, and I recently came across one. Have you ever heard of www.agoodcause.com before? I hadn't until just recently, but am so glad I happened to come across it! They are a global partnership between 700 NGO's like Save the Children, Red Cross and many others!! I respect this site and what they do very much. They want to help with animal welfare and human rights....and overall just make the world a better place! Who doesn't want that, right?!? So how do they do this you ask? Well, they allow shoppers online to support their favorite charities. It's really simple when you work with this site, because all you have to do is download the AidMaker software and the rest is automatic. Basically you can support your favorite chairty for free. The retailer of the online store you're shopping at will donate some of what you pay to your charity. Isn't that great? I thought it was very impressive. If you'd like to learn more about them as I did....check out their site today!

No comments: