Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Friday is Coming!

Black Friday is a shopping day I'm really looking forward to. I do every year, but this year more than ever. We have more people to shop for this Christmas season and I need to find the best deals possible! As many people know, this is the day to do that! If you've never been shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving...you really must! It's the best possible day to get all those great holiday gifts. This year I'm hoping to plan ahead and get all the ads so I know exactly what I'm looking for. I think with all the crowds of people...it's good to know what you want so you can get in and out.

Recently I came across a site, iblackfriday.com, that makes it possible to see the blackfriday ads. They also offer email alerts to let people know when the ads have been posted. What I like best about this site is that it's a very user friendly site and makes planning easier.

It may sound a bit selfish, but the first thing on my list to find a cheap deal for is a camera. Just yesterday our camera broke and we are desperate to find a new one before the holidays. Since they are quite expensive, we have thought about waiting until Black Friday...as we know they will have outstanding deals! I'm hoping there will be some Best Buy Deals.

No comments: