Monday, October 20, 2008

Church in a Movie Theater

Have you ever attended a church service in a movie theater before? I know it sounds a little odd....but I've attended a church service in something like a movie theater before and it was a lot different than your traditional church service, as you can imagine. I would say the biggest difference was simply the setting and environment. Not having your traditional choir area and pulpit were very different, but at the same time really neat too. I guess it's important to remember that it's not necessarily important the building you worship in that's important...it's the fact that you're gathering together and worshiping. I really liked it! How would you like to experience something like this? If so...you should check out the first ever inaugural Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD. It's on October 22 and 23 and something I'd really like to check out also. If it sounds like something you'd enjoy...you can Find out more by checking out their site today. I wanted to Find out more and did just that and was quite impressed. I thought I'd share the news with others who are avid church goers and interested in learning what it's all about.

Post?slot_id=23391&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: