Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pragma Systems

I never used to be a big technology buff, until my brother got interested in technology and it kind of rubbed off on me. I just think everything about electronics, computers and so forth is just so amazing! I love learning new things every day! That's especially why I like browsing the web and finding new companies and things out there that I can share with others. In fact, recently I learned about Pragma Systems and thought I'd share a little bit about them with you, my readers. Pragma Systems is a private corporation located in Austin, Texas. They provide products that are secure and reliable when it comes to access, control and management tools within a network. You should definitely check out their site today to see what their Telnet Server, SFTP Server, and SSH Server is all about! I think you'll be as impressed as I was with all they have to offer. Check them out today!

No comments: