Friday, January 25, 2008

Favorite Vacation

When I was younger, my Grandparents took us to Orlando, Florida. As a child this was the most incredible vacation...probably one of the most memorable that I've been on. Orlando in itself is a magical place...especially for young children who have that imagination that just runs wild. I remember going to all of the Disney parks and just feeling so happy as I was surrounded by all of the Disney Characters, the rides, and of course my wonderful family. I think my most memorable experience from that vacation was getting to meet Mickey Mouse. I went back to Orlando many times after that, and although it's always a good time...nothing beats that first time as a small child and the "magic" of being in a place like Disney World.

Have you ever thought about taking your family to this wonderful place? If so, you definitely need to look into Trusted Tours & Attractions. They are a great company that makes it easy for you to find information on affordable sightseeing tours, attractions, museums and so much more!! You'll not only find information for Orlando, but other great tourist spots as well! Sound like something you'd like to learn more about? Head over to their site today to learn more. Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter either...as you will have the opportunity to win a handheld GPS. You can go to the sign up page to enter.

No comments: