Friday, November 9, 2007

Sensitive Toothpaste


I grew up with a mother that has worked in the dental profession pretty much all of my life. I have had great dental care, but have still had a few issues with my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth for some reason and have tried different kinds of sensitive types of toothpaste, with out much success. I just continue to deal with the issue. I also have had a tooth that was a problem for some reason, I'm not really sure why. My husband and I were out for supper at a local restaurant. We were eating and suddenly I noticed that this tooth was becoming overly sensitive for me. At the time I didn't know what to do about it. Now that I have found Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste, I can treat myself. It is an awesome multi-protection formula. They have combined potassium nitrate and enzyme LP3 complex for a powerful paste. The potassium nitrate is used for protection against tooth sensitivity and the Enzyme LP3 complex is for relief from dry mouth. This paste also promotes healing in sensitive bleeding gums and inflamed tissue. It doesn't cover up the problem, but works at resolving it. With a delicious flavor that can help fight cavities and bad breath, it's a must for your oral health. Browse their site today.


This is a paid post.

No comments: