Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dentemp

I remember one of the most embarrassing times I've experienced was when I lost a filling while out to eat with my husband, who at the time was my boyfriend. I was so embarrassed, because it was the last thing that I needed to happen on a date with the guy of my dreams!! When I lost the filling I felt instant pain which made the experience that much worse. Not only did I lose it, but I was also sitting there with a horrified look on my face wishing that the pain would go away. At the time that this happened, I wish that I would have known about Dentemp OS like I do now. This is a temporary dental repair and 6o minute solution to help prevent the pain and embarrassment that come along with a situation like this. Now I know that I will never have to face this situation again. What I like best about this product is that you can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting. If this ever happens again, I know I can go on with my meal and enjoy myself.

No comments: