Thursday, November 8, 2007

Musty

Being a new mom with an infant, I have learned how important it is to have a good quality stroller. We have one, and although I like it...there are things about it that I definitely would change. In looking around the net for other strollers, I came across the Musty line. They offer a wonderful variety of colors, styles and so much more when it comes to finding the perfect stroller. What I like best is that they make it easy for moms to use with their models that offer a bassinet for infants, and then a stroller seat for when they get a bit older and the interchangeability within the line. What's even better is that there is an adaptor for a Graco Snug-Ride car seat, which is perfect for our situation. If you're looking for a great stroller, I would recommend you take a look at Mutsy. You can give it a test drive at any local retailer.

No comments: