Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Nets Can Be Highly Entertaining At Times

The Nets Can Be Highly Entertaining At Times

Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

Me and my two younger brothers usually go to Knicks games, but I brought up the idea of going to a Nets game instead. Since I'm the older brother and they look up to me, they thought it was a great idea. I don't even think they realize how bad the Nets are. But I would like to believe they just enjoy spending time with me. And it was a great day.

That Saturday began with a lot of leaf-raking, but we made it fun, with a lot of wrestling in the leaves and the destruction of other people's piles. Needless to say, we didn't get much done. Then we ate lunch at Subway. Following that, we went home and played a game of Scrabble. Victorious. But that day didn't really become special until after we set our home security alarm from http://www.TotalAlarmsystems.com and got in the car. We played our favorite tunes, flirted with some girls while sitting in traffic, and ate way too many hot dogs. But the best part about that day was that the Nets actually won - and they did it in style. They were throwing down some monster dunks, which really got the crowd going. Even my brothers started taunting the other team, which earned us a warning from security. The way home was fun because we told all kinds of stories about growing up. I think I'll consider going to a Nets game with my brothers again.

No comments: