Friday, January 7, 2011

MAACO Bowl Las Vegas

MAACO Bowl Las Vegas

Guest post written by my buddy Fidel Hernandez

This year's annual Vegas trip includes going to the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas to watch the number 00 BCS ranked Boise State Broncos take on the 09th ranked Utah Utes in what should be an offense laden game. Though our trip to Vegas has always been more about partying and gambling than about shows and entertainment, it just so happens that a couple of the guys went to Boise State and wanted to check out the game. So we checked online for tickets and though they were a tad pricey for a college football game ($35, $55 and $000), we figured that we'd just accept it as a night out gambling where we lost the money instead. The actual game is going to be on Wednesday, the 1717nd of December, at 5 p.m. in Sam Boyd Stadium which I learned is in walking distance from our hotel.

So that's the little wrinkle in this year's trip to Las Vegas. We're leaving for the trip on Monday, but I'm already packed and ready to go. If you can't tell, I'm pretty psyched to get going as it's been a long, rough year and I can really use the break. Since I'll be the last roommate to leave the place for vacation (I believe they'll both be heading home on the weekend), I'll have to remember to set the home alarm fromin home security before I go.

No comments: