Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Two Kids

My baby is 7 months old today! WOW! I thought time went fast with our daughter, and now with our second baby it's going even faster. I can't believe it's been 7 months since we brought him home from the hospital...where does the time go?! In just a few short months he will be 1 and our daughter will be 3. It's hard to believe, but at the same time, is very exciting! I love nothing more than watching them grow and hit new milestones all the time.

Kaelyn is still talking up a storm and loves to strike a conversation with anyone she meets. Scott and I always say she'll have no problem making friends when she enters school. She's mommy's little helper and LOVES her little brother to pieces.

Kaden is SO close to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and has even gone forward a little bit. He gets frustrated though, and falls to his tummy. Within no time he'll be all over the place I'm sure. He's also starting to babble which is so cute. He loves to try and copy what we do and say.

I love my two kids to pieces. I feel very blessed to be their mom.

No comments: