Thursday, April 24, 2008

Be Oyster Aware

I think people would say that I am daring when it comes to the things I eat. I enjoy trying new things, and will pretty much try anything at least once. Thinking about all of the different foods that I've tried I remember the first time I tried oysters. I think of this experience first, because it definitely was not a pleasant one. Even though I did not care for eating Gulf oysters, I know that there are many people who really like them. To be honest, I never really even knew if it was very healthy to eat them raw. From what I've read and heard, it isn't a big deal as long as the person eating them does not have a weakened immune system for one reason or another. It's important to be Oyster Aware, and that's why I really like the site BeOysterAware.com. They offer a lot of helpful information for anyone wanting to learn more. If this is something that you'd like to know more about it, head over to their site today! You won't be sorry you did.

No comments: